- Fellow - Cardiology Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
- Resident - Internal Medicine Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
- Post Doctoral Fellowship Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
- Fellow - Cardiology University Hospital Gasthuisberg
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship - Cardiology Catholic University of Leuven
- PhD Catholic University of Leuven
- Fellow - Cardiology C.C. Iliescu Institute of Cardiology
- Internship - Internal Medicine University Hospital Bucharest
- Medical School - Faculty of Medicine University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Carol Davila"
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Echocardiography
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Diseases
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Valvular diseases
- Development of percutaneous valvular interventions (closure of perivalvular leaks, development of valve stents, mitral valve clips, etc.)
- Current imaging methods cannot accurately predict which patients with valvular heart disease will have unfavorable outcomes. We are assessing emerging imaging technologies (such as deformation imaging and tissue elasticity) that could improve this.
See my publications
See a description of research activities.