- Medical School - Faculty of Medicine University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Carol Davila"
- Internship - Internal Medicine University Hospital Bucharest
- Fellow - Cardiology C.C. Iliescu Institute of Cardiology
- PhD Catholic University of Leuven
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship - Cardiology Catholic University of Leuven
- Fellow - Cardiology University Hospital Gasthuisberg, Catholic University of Leuven
- Post Doctoral Fellowship Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Internal Medicine Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Cardiology Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Echocardiography
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Diseases
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Valvular diseases
- Development of percutaneous valvular interventions (closure of perivalvular leaks, development of valve stents, mitral valve clips, etc.)
- Current imaging methods cannot accurately predict which patients with valvular heart disease will have unfavorable outcomes. We are assessing emerging imaging technologies (such as deformation imaging and tissue elasticity) that could improve this.
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.