- BA Williams College
- MD Duke University School of Medicine
- Internship - Internal Medicine Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Resident - Dermatology Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Chief Resident - Dermatology Department of Dermatology, Harvard Medical School
- Fellow - Cutaneous Micrographic Surgery and Oncology Department of Dermatology
- Professor of Dermatology
- Dermatologic surgery including Mohs micrographic surgery and cutaneous reconstruction for skin cancer, including basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma and rare cutaneous tumors
- Excisional surgery including pediatrics
- Cosmetic surgery including chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, rhinophyma correction, acne scar surgery, scar revision and soft tissue augmentation
- Laser surgery for removal of telangiectasia and vascular birth marks, age spots, tattoo removal and scars
- Sclerotherapy and ambulatory phlebectomy for varicose veins and leg veins
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.