- BS - Major: Systems Engineering, Minor: Economics
Systems Engineering is "a robust approach to the design, creation, and operation of systems. In simple terms, the approach consists of identification and quantification of system goals, creation of alternative system design concepts, performance of design trades, selection and implementation of the best design, verification that the design is properly built and integrated, and post-implementation assessment of how well the system meets (or met) the goals.“ [NASA Definition] School of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Virginia
- MD The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Resident - Pediatrics The Johns Hopkins University
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.