- BS - Molecular Biology University of Utah
- MD George Washington University
- Clinical Research Fellowship George Washington University
- Internship - General Surgery Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Resident - General Surgery Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Postgraduate Research Fellow - Laboratory of Dr. Michael G. Sarr, GI Physiology Division of Subspecialty General Surgery, Department of Surgery
- Chief Resident - General Surgery Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- American Board of Surgery
- Professor of Surgery
- Laparoscopic and open management of: pancreatic neoplasms, pancreatitis, hepatocellular cancer, cholangiocarcinoma, metastatic lesions of the liver, obesity
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.