- BS - Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude University of Tennessee, Chattanooga
- MD Harvard Medical School
- Resident - Diagnostic Radiology University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Fellow - Gastrointestinal Radiology and Abdominal Imaging Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Diplomat, American Board of Radiology
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Professor of Radiology
- CT colonography — particularly optimization of technique, new rendering methods, radiologist education, and contrast-enhanced colonography for recurrent colorectal cancer
- Pancreatic cancer — genesis of abnormalities at CT and MR
- Optimization of multiphase, multidetector CT in the detection of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (and comparison to other modalities)
- Dynamic pelvic floor imaging with MR — participating with Dr. Adil Bharucha (PI) on examining role of MR in patients with defecatory disorders
- CT enterography in Crohn's disease
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.