- BS University of Kansas
- MD University of Kansas Medical School
- Internship St. Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Resident St. Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Fellow - Thoracic Diseases Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- Professor of Medicine
- Secretary, American Association of Bronchology, 2005
- Interventional bronchoscopy
- Early detection of bronchogenic carcinoma
- Novel treatments of early and late bronchogenic carcinoma
- Molecular biology of bronchogenic carcinoma
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.