6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mountain time, Monday through Friday (except holidays)
Doctors and advanced practice providers
Care Team 200
- Brandon J. Berry, P.A.-C., M.S.
- Lucas B. Gruwell, APRN, C.N.P., M.S.N.
- Carolyn C. Moats, M.D.
- Lesley L. Williams, M.D.
Care Team 400
- Augustine S. Chavez, M.D.
- Andrea Fillers, APRN, FNP-BC, M.S.N.
- Michael L. Grover, D.O.
- Martina Mookadam, M.D.
- Stephanie R. Pinello, APRN, NP-C, M.S.N.
Care Team 600
- Ionut R. Berzan, APRN, N.P., M.S.N.
- David C. Patchett, D.O.
- Amanda M. Metz, APRN, NP-C, M.S.N.
- Mary (M. Michelle) M. Winscott, M.D., M.P.H.
- Ashley A. Stillwell, D.O.
- Acute care for short-term illnesses
- Anticoagulation Clinic
- Flu shots and other vaccinations
- Lab services
- Newborn and well-child care
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- Preventive care, health screenings and physical exams for people of all ages
- Routine care for women, including Pap smears, pelvic exams and breast exams
- Special procedures and minor surgery
- Treatment of complex, long-term medical conditions, including diabetes and high blood pressure
- Treatment of minor injuries, such as lacerations, and casting and splinting for sprains and broken bones
- X-ray, mammography and bone densitometry
Due to limited capacity, Medicare insurance is accepted only for established patients with primary care physicians at Mayo Clinic Family Medicine — Thunderbird.