Este material no está traducido en su totalidad. Mayo Clinic se esfuerza en publicar nuevos materiales traducidos con frecuencia.
Cesar A. Gonzalez, Ph.D., L.P.
- Zimmerman AR, Missel ZC, Bauman LM, Gonzalez CA. Registered Nurses as Optimizers of Gender-Affirming Care Within a Transgender and Intersex Specialty Care Clinic. Creat Nurs. 2020 May 1; 26 (2):125-131
- Rullo JE, Foxen JL, Griffin JM, Geske JR, Gonzalez CA, Faubion SS, van Ryn M. Patient Acceptance of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Questions on Intake Forms in Outpatient Clinics: A Pragmatic Randomized Multisite Trial. Health Serv Res. 2018 Oct; 53 (5):3790-3808 Epub 2018 Mar 09
- Angstman KB, Seshadri A, Marcelin A, Gonzalez CA, Garrison GM, Allen JS. Personality Disorders in Primary Care: Impact on Depression Outcomes Within Collaborative Care. J Prim Care Community Health. 2017 Oct; 8 (4):233-238 Epub 2017 June 14
- Gonzalez CA, Gallego JD, Bockting WO. Demographic Characteristics, Components of Sexuality and Gender, and Minority Stress and Their Associations to Excessive Alcohol, Cannabis, and Illicit (Noncannabis) Drug Use Among a Large Sample of Transgender People in the United States. J Prim Prev. 2017 Aug; 38 (4):419-445
- Angstman KB, Garrison GM, Gonzalez CA, Cozine DW, Cozine EW, Katzelnick DJ. Prediction of Primary Care Depression Outcomes at Six Months: Validation of DOC-6 (c). J Am Board Fam Med. 2017 May-Jun; 30 (3):281-287
- Gonzalez , CA, Gentile , N, Craner , J, Angstman , KB, Bonacci , RP. The Associations between Preceptor Team Lead Relationships and Resident Wellness in an Academic Medicine Setting: An Exploratory Study Peer-reviewed Reports in Medical Education Research (PRiMER). 2017. Epub 2016 Dec 12.
- Witt DR, Garrison GM, Gonzalez CA, Witt TJ, Angstman KB. Six-Month Outcomes for Collaborative Care Management of Depression Among Smoking and Nonsmoking Patients. Health Serv Res Manag Epidemiol. 2017 Jan-Dec; 4:2333392817721648 Epub 2017 Aug 29
- Angstman KB, Marcelin A, Gonzalez CA, Kaufman TK, Maxson JA, Williams MD. The Impact of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder on the 6-Month Outcomes in Collaborative Care Management for Depression. J Prim Care Community Health. 2016 Jul; 7 (3):159-64 Epub 2016 Mar 18
- Flaget-Greener M, Gonzalez CA, Sprankle E. Are sociodemographic characteristics, education and training, and attitudes toward older adults' sexuality predictive of willingness to assess sexual health in a sample of US psychologists? Sexual and Relationship Therapy. 2015:10-24. Epub 2014
- Dunn T, Gonzalez CA, Costa AB, Nardi HC, Iantaffi A. Does the minority stress model generalize to a non-U.S. sample? An examination of minority stress, depression, and resilience among sexual minority men in Brazil. Journal of Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity. 2014; 1(2):171-131.
- Gonzalez CA, Bockting WO, Beckman L, Durán Ron. Agentic and communal personality traits: Associations with depression and resilience among transgender women. Sex Roles: A Journal of Research. 2012; 67(9-10):528-543.
- Willoughby B, Hill D, Gonzalez CA, Barton M, Lacorazza A, Macapagal R. Who hates gender outlaws?: A multi-site and multi-national evaluation of the Genderism and Transphobia Scale. International Journal of Transgenderism. 2010; 254-271:254-271.