- Face-lifts can be complex and require experienced specialists. Each year, Mayo Clinic cosmetic surgery specialists perform nearly a hundred face-lifts. At Mayo Clinic, face-lifts are performed only by board-certified doctors specially trained in facial plastic surgery. And if the need arises, you have access to all other Mayo specialists.
- We take the time to listen closely. Your Mayo Clinic specialist will get to know you and your concerns completely and will take the time to discuss options and answer your questions about face-lifts. Long experience has shown us that understanding and considering all your issues as we develop a treatment plan together simply works better.
- Care at Mayo Clinic revolves around you. A detailed itinerary for appointments, tests and procedures lets us make the most of your time at the clinic, where you usually can complete your evaluation and treatment in a few days.
Mayo Clinic: Answers you can trust
At Mayo Clinic, we assemble a team of specialists who take the time to listen and thoroughly understand your health issues and concerns. We tailor the care you receive to your personal health care needs. You can trust our specialists to collaborate and offer you the best possible outcomes, safety and service.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit medical institution that reinvests all earnings into improving medical practice, research and education. We're constantly involved in innovation and medical research, finding solutions to improve your care and quality of life. Your doctor or someone on your medical team is likely involved in research related to your condition.
Our patients tell us that the quality of their interactions, our attention to detail and the efficiency of their visits mean health care — and trusted answers — like they've never experienced.
Why Choose Mayo Clinic
What Sets Mayo Clinic Apart
July 08, 2015
- Bagheri SC, et al. Rhytidectomy (face-lifting). In: Current Therapy in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012.
- Neligan PC. Facelift: Principles. In: Plastic Surgery. Vol. 7. 3rd ed. London, England: Elsevier Saunders; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 29, 2015.
- Neligan PC. Facelift. In: Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2014.
- Chaffoo RAK. Complications in facelift surgery: Avoidance and management. Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America. 2013; 21:551.
- McCollough EG. Facelift: Panel discussion, controversies, and techniques. Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America. 2012; 20:279.
- Facelift surgery. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. http://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/facelift.html. Accessed May 31, 2015.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 22, 2015.
- Bite U (expert opinion). Rochester, Minn. June 8, 2015.
- Gibson LE (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 25, 2015.