Mayo Clinic doctors trained in cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery study breast augmentation surgery and other cosmetic procedures.
See a list of publications by Mayo doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Nov. 30, 2016
- Neligan PC, et al. Breast augmentation. In: Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 18, 2015.
- Breast augmentation. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. http://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/breast-augmentation.html. Accessed May 18, 2015.
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL). U.S. Food and Drug Administration. http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/ProductsandMedicalProcedures/ImplantsandProsthetics/BreastImplants/ucm239995.htm. Accessed May 18, 2015.
- Breast implants: Local complications and adverse outcomes. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/ProductsandMedicalProcedures/ImplantsandProsthetics/ucm259296.htm. Accessed May 18, 2015.
- Breast implant surgery. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/ProductsandMedicalProcedures/ImplantsandProsthetics/BreastImplants/ucm064176.htm. Accessed May 18, 2015.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 22, 2015.
- Pruthi S (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 21, 2015.