See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on awake brain surgery on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Sept. 27, 2016
- Adult brain tumors treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/treatment/adultbrain/Patient. Accessed Aug. 8, 2016.
- Brain tumor surgery. American Brain Tumors Association. http://www.abta.org/brain-tumor-treatment/treatments/surgery.html. Accessed Aug. 8, 2016.
- Brydges G, et al. Awake craniotomy: A practice overview. American Association of Nurse Anesthetists. 2012;80:61.
- Brain mapping. Epilepsy Foundation. http://www.epilepsy.com/learn/treating-seizures-and-epilepsy/surgery/pre-surgery-tests/brain-mapping. Accessed Aug. 11, 2016.
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Surgical treatment for seizures. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2004.
- Surgery for adult brain and spinal cord tumors. American Cancer Society. http://www.cancer.org/cancer/braincnstumorsinadults/detailedguide/brain-and-spinal-cord-tumors-in-adults-treating-surgery. Accessed Aug. 8, 2016.
- Parney IF (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 22, 2016.
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Patient education about your craniotomy. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2005.