Parking at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota
Mayo Clinic and Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus
- Damon Parking Ramp — just west of the Gonda Building — 15 Third Ave. SW
- Graham Parking Ramp — just west of the Charlton Building — 121 Third Ave. NW
- Baldwin Parking Ramp — behind the Baldwin Building — 221 Fourth Ave. SW
See maps for more information. All three ramps are connected to Mayo Clinic buildings by underground walkways (subways).
Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
- Generose Parking Ramp – East of the Generose building — 1216 Second St SW
- Mary Brigh Parking Ramp – West of the main entrance (underground) — 1216 Second St SW
Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus, has an underground parking ramp for patients and visitors. Turn left off of 14th Avenue Southwest and drive through the patient drop-off area at the main entrance of the hospital. Follow signs to the parking ramp.
- Handicapped parking spaces. Handicapped parking spaces are available in the Patient/Visitor Ramp near the elevators.
- Emergency Department parking. Patients or visitors going to the Emergency Department (ED) may park in the surface lot just across the driveway from the ED entrance.
All entrances to Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus, are wheelchair accessible, with the exception of the entrance to the Francis Building on Second Street Southwest. See Mayo Clinic Hospital Saint Marys Campus map.
Parking rates are $2 an hour for the first hour and $1 for each additional hour, up to a maximum of $12 a day.
You may purchase a long-term parking pass from parking attendants in the patient/visitor ramps. Passes have no expiration date, and passes are valid in all Mayo Clinic patient/visitor parking ramps.
- 5 days $25 = $5.00 per day
- 10 days $40 = $4.00 per day
- 25 days $75 = $3.00 per day
If you have a handicapped parking tag or license plate, you can park for free at any city meter. You must move your car after 30 minutes at 30-minute-meters. At all other meters, you can remain for up to 4 hours without charge.
The Graham Parking Ramp has van-accessible and state handicap parking spaces. Patient ramp parking fees apply. All public ramps in Rochester have clearly marked, designated handicapped parking spaces available.
Special needs parking
Special needs parking is available for people with special needs that prevent them from parking their own vehicle. Tell the door attendant at the building entrance that you need someone to park your car.
Special needs parking is available Monday through Friday:
- From 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus, Mary Brigh Building west entrance
- From 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Gonda Building, Charlton Building and Baldwin Building