Classes and Sessions
Learning about cancer may help you better understand and live with its physical and emotional effects. Mayo Clinic Cancer Center offers these educational opportunities to inform and support people diagnosed with cancer, their family members and friends:
- Creative Renewal: Workshops for Wellness
- Moving Forward After Cancer Treatment
- Nutrition During and After Cancer Treatment
- Questions About Nutrition?
- Radiation Therapy Frequently asked Questions
- Releasing Stress and Renewing Energy
- What You Need to Know About Chemotherapy: In a Pill, Through a Vein or by Injection
For more information please call the Cancer Education Center at 507-266-9288. The classes and sessions are free and open to cancer patients, family members and the public.