Request an appointment at Mayo Clinic in Arizona, Florida, Minnesota or the Mayo Clinic Health System.
Registration desks are located at all three campuses. Unless a specific location is indicated on your patient itinerary, registration needs can be addressed at all desks.
- First floor of the Mayo Clinic Specialty Building in Phoenix
- Concourse level of the Mayo Clinic Building in Scottsdale
- Lobby of Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix
- Lobbies of the Davis and Cannaday buildings
- Lobby of Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Lobby level of the Gonda Building
- Lobby of Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus, Mary Brigh Building
- Lobby of Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus, Eisenberg Building
Many new patients prefer to complete patient registration using Mayo Clinic patient online services.
- Log in to your online services account, or create a new account.
- Under the Billing and Insurance menu, select "Insurance Information" to complete your patient registration online.
Registration by mail or in person
If you received paperwork by mail, you may return it with the required signatures and documentation as indicated on the form. Time permitting, please complete the registration forms and return them to Mayo Clinic using one of the options provided in your preregistration packet. To expedite the registration process, please return paperwork with required signatures and documentation as indicated on the form.
If insurance coverage cannot be verified prior to your visit to Mayo Clinic, you will be asked for a pre-care deposit. The pre-care deposit generally ranges from around $650 to $3,000 but may be more in some specialty areas. Additional deposits may be necessary after your evaluation if more consultations and tests are ordered.
Please update or confirm your demographic and insurance information as needed. Accurate patient information is essential for all patient correspondence, including physician letters, patient schedules and monthly statements. Should you have a change in your information during the year, please let us know immediately, preferably through Mayo Clinic patient online services.