- Aghajafari F, Nagulesapillai T, Ronksley PE, et a;. Association between maternal serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D level and pregnancy and neonatal outcomes: systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies. BMJ 2013;346:f1169.
- Aloia JF, et al. Calcium and Vitamin D Supplementation in Postmenopausal Women. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2013.
- Alzaim M and Wood RJ. Vitamin D and gestational diabetes mellitus. Nutr Rev. 2013;71(3):158-167.
- Blumfield ML, Hure AJ, Macdonald-Wicks L, et al. A systematic review and meta-analysis of micronutrient intakes during pregnancy in developed countries. Nutr Rev. 2013;71(2):118-132.
- Chlebowski RT, Pettinger M, Johnson KC, et al. Calcium Plus Vitamin D Supplementation and Joint Symptoms in Postmenopausal Women in the Women's Health Initiative Randomized Trial. J Acad.Nutr Diet. 2013;113(10):1302-1310.
- Dobson R, Giovannoni G, and Ramagopalan S. The month of birth effect in multiple sclerosis: systematic review, meta-analysis and effect of latitude. J Neurol.Neurosurg.Psychiatry 2013;84(4):427-432.
- Hujoel PP. Vitamin D and dental caries in controlled clinical trials: systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutr Rev. 2013;71(2):88-97.
- Karakas M, Thorand B, Zierer A, et al. Low levels of serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D are associated with increased risk of myocardial infarction, especially in women: results from the MONICA/KORA Augsburg case-cohort study. J Clin.Endocrinol.Metab 2013;98(1):272-280.
- Mayron L, Ott JN, Amontree E, et al. Light, radiation and dental caries. Incidence of dental caries in school children as a function of light quality and radiation shielding. Acad Ther. 2013;1975(10):441-448.
- McAlindon T, LaValley M, Schneider E, et al. Effect of vitamin D supplementation on progression of knee pain and cartilage volume loss in patients with symptomatic osteoarthritis: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA 1-9-2013;309(2):155-162.
- Paxton GA, Teale GR, Nowson CA, et al. Vitamin D and health in pregnancy, infants, children and adolescents in Australia and New Zealand: a position statement. Med.J Aust. 2-18-2013;198(3):142-143.
- Wahlqvist ML. Vitamin D in North-East Asian clinical nutrition practice. Asia Pac.J Clin.Nutr 2013;22(1):166-169.
- Witham MD, Price RJ, Struthers AD, et al. Cholecalciferol Treatment to Reduce Blood Pressure in Older Patients With Isolated Systolic Hypertension: The VitDISH Randomized Controlled Trial. JAMA Intern.Med. 8-12-2013;
- Witteveen JE, van Thiel S, Romijn JA, et al. Hungry bone syndrome: still a challenge in the post-operative management of primary hyperparathyroidism: a systematic review of the literature. Eur.J Endocrinol. 2013;168(3):R45-R53.
- Zhu W, Cai D, Wang Y, et al. Calcium plus vitamin D3 supplementation facilitated fat loss in overweight and obese college students with very-low calcium consumption: a randomized controlled trial. Nutr J 2013;12:8.
This evidence-based monograph was prepared by The Natural Standard Research Collaboration