ResearchBy Mayo Clinic Staff
See a list of publications by Mayo authors on urethral strictures on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Sept. 04, 2015
- Peterson A. Treatment of urethral stricture disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 29, 2015.
- AskMayoExpert. Urethral stricture disease. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014.
- Urinary retention. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/urologic-disease/urinary-retention/Pages/facts.aspx. Accessed July 30, 2015.
- Wein AJ, et al., eds. Surgery of the penis and urethra. In: Campbell-Walsh Urology. 10th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 30, 2015.
- Wolter CE (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, Ariz. Aug. 10, 2015.
- Cook AJ. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 22, 2015.
- Castle EP (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, Ariz. Aug. 17, 2015.