Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments that treat this condition
Researchers at Mayo Clinic study diagnostic tests and treatments for people with tetralogy of Fallot and other cardiovascular conditions. Read more about research in the Cardiovascular Research Center.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on tetralogy of Fallot on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Tetralogy of Fallot care at Mayo Clinic
Aug. 26, 2017
- What is tetralogy of Fallot? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/tof. Accessed April 6, 2017.
- Doyle T, et al. Pathophysiology, clinical features, and diagnosis of tetralogy of Fallot. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 6, 2017.
- Doyle T, et al. Management and outcome of tetralogy of Fallot. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 6, 2017.
- Facts about tetralogy of Fallot. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/heartdefects/TetralogyOfFallot.html. Accessed April 6, 2017.
- Tetralogy of Fallot. Merck Manual Professional Version. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/pediatrics/congenital-cardiovascular-anomalies/tetralogy-of-fallot. Accessed April 6, 2017.
- Bonow RO, et al., eds. Congenital heart disease. In: Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine. 10th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 6, 2017.
- Tetralogy of Fallot. American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/CongenitalHeartDefects/AboutCongenitalHeartDefects/Tetralogy-of-Fallot_UCM_307038_Article.jsp#.WQNyM9jrvcs. Accessed April 6, 2017.
- Finding support. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/families-support.html. Accessed May 8, 2017.
- How should I care for myself, as a caregiver? American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Support/Resources-For-Caregivers_UCM_301850_Article.jsp#.WRCdTty1tpg. Accessed May 8, 2017.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 24, 2017.
- Connolly HM (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 19, 2017.
News, connections and conversations for your health