Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments that treat this condition
See a list of publications on pouchitis by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Pouchitis care at Mayo Clinic
Oct. 12, 2017
- AskMayoExpert. Pouchitis. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Fang S, et al. Successful treatment of chronic Pouchitis utilizing fecal microbiota transplantation (FMT): A case report. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. 2016;31:1093.
- Shen B. Pouchitis: Epidemiology, clinical manifestations, and diagnosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 25, 2017.
- Brown A. AllScripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 25, 2017.
- Shen B. Pouchitis: Management. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 25, 2017.
- Feldman M, et al. Ulcerative colitis. In: Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management. 10th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 25, 2017.
- Stallmach A, et al. Fecal microbiota transfer in patients with chronic antibiotic-refractory pouchitis. The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2016;111:441.