- Your Mayo Clinic care team. Urologists at Mayo Clinic specialize in treating Peyronie's disease and treat more than 500 men who have this condition each year.
- Advanced diagnosis and treatment. Mayo Clinic specialists carefully evaluate each man's condition and develop an individualized treatment plan than may include medication, physical therapy or surgery.
- Nationally recognized expertise. Mayo specialists have expert knowledge about experimental therapies for Peyronie's disease and are skilled at the delicate microsurgery needed to restore normal shape and function of the penis.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., and Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Ariz., are ranked among the Best Hospitals for urology by U.S. News & World report. Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., is ranked highly performing for urology by U.S. News & World Report.
Aug. 07, 2017
- Ferri FF. Peyronie's disease. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 15, 2017.
- Brandt WO, et al. Peyronie's disease: Diagnosis and medical management. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 15, 2017.
- Peyronie's disease: AUA guideline. American Urological Association. https://www.auanet.org/guidelines/peyronies-disease-(2015). Accessed May 15, 2017.
- Wein AJ, et al., eds. Diagnosis and management of Peyronie disease. In: Campbell-Walsh Urology. 11th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 15, 2017.
- Brandt WO, et al. Surgical management of Peyronie's disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 15, 2017.
- Brown AY. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 28, 2017.