Since the 1960s, Mayo Clinic has operated the freestanding Peripheral Nerve Research Laboratory. Researchers in neurology, neurosurgery, medical genetics, laboratory medicine and pathology, and other areas work to improve diagnosis and treatment for people with peripheral nerve disorders and peripheral nerve tumors. Read more about neurology research on the research website.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on peripheral nerve tumors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Dusica Babovic-Vuksanovic, M.D.
Colin Lea W. Driscoll, M.D.
Peter J. Dyck, M.D.
Caterina Giannini, M.D., Ph.D.
Michael J. Link, M.D.
Phillip A. Low, M.D.
Brian Patrick O'Neill, M.D.
Robert J. Spinner, M.D.
March 06, 2014
- Gilchrist JM et al. Peripheral nerve tumors. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 10, 2013.
- Brinster NK et al. Dermatopathology: High-Yield Pathology. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 9, 2013.
- Winn HR. Youmans Neurological Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 16, 2013.
- Riggin EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 6, 2013.
- U.S. News & World Report. http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings. Accessed Aug. 26, 2013.