Mayo Clinic works with hundreds of insurance companies and is an in-network provider for millions of people. In most cases, Mayo Clinic doesn't require a physician referral. Some insurers require referrals or may have additional requirements for certain medical care. All appointments are prioritized on the basis of medical need.
Doctors in pediatric hematology and oncology and other pediatric experts in immunodeficiencies and infectious diseases treat pediatric white blood cell disorders at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota. Mayo Eugenio Litta Children's Hospital is child-friendly, providing comfortable consultation rooms, imaging areas and inpatient care.
For appointments or more information, call Mayo Clinic Children's Center, 855-MAYO-KID (855-629-6543) toll-free, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday, or use an online appointment form below.
- U.S. Patients
- International Patients
Becoming a Patient
See information on patient services at the three Mayo Clinic locations, including transportation options and lodging.
July 09, 2014
- Cook AJ. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 10, 2014.
- Overview of white blood cell disorders. The Merck Manual Home Health Handbook. http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/blood_disorders/white_blood_cell_disorders/overview_of_white_blood_cell_disorders.html. Accessed April 17, 2014.
- Arndt CAS (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. May 14, 2014.
- Basophilic disorders. The Merck Manual Home Health Handbook. http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/blood_disorders/white_blood_cell_disorders/basophilic_disorders.html. Accessed April 17, 2014.
- Neutropenia. The Merck Manual Home Health Handbook. http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/blood_disorders/white_blood_cell_disorders/neutropenia.html. Accessed April 17, 2014.
- Lymphocytopenia. The Merck Manual Home Health Handbook. http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/blood_disorders/white_blood_cell_disorders/lymphocytopenia.html. Accessed April 17, 2014.
- Monocyte disorders. The Merck Manual Home Health Handbook. http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/blood_disorders/white_blood_cell_disorders/monocyte_disorders.html?qt=Monocyte%20disorders&alt=sh. Accessed April 17, 2014.
- Eosinophilia. The Merck Manual Home Health Handbook. http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/blood_disorders/white_blood_cell_disorders/eosinophilic_disorders.html?qt=eosinophilia&alt=sh. Accessed April 17, 2014.