SymptomsBy Mayo Clinic Staff
Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma symptoms may include:
- Painless, swollen lymph nodes in your neck, armpits or groin
- Abdominal pain or swelling
- Chest pain, coughing or trouble breathing
- Night sweats
- Weight loss
When to see a doctor
Make an appointment with your doctor if you have any persistent signs and symptoms that worry you.
Jan. 28, 2016
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphomas. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Hoffman R, et al. Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. http://www.lls.org/resourcecenter/freeeducationmaterials/lymphoma/nonhodgkin. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- What you need to know about non-Hodgkin lymphoma. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/publications/patient-education/wyntk-non-hodgkin-lymphoma. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Taking time: Support for people with cancer. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/publications/patient-education/taking-time. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Lymphoma SPOREs. National Cancer Institute. http://trp.cancer.gov/spores/lymphoma.htm. Accessed Dec. 10, 2014.
- Cook AJ. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 13, 2014.