Your Mayo Clinic care team
At Mayo Clinic, pediatric oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists and surgeons work as a multidisciplinary team to care for children with neuroblastoma. Other providers are included as needed.
Advanced diagnosis and treatment
Mayo Clinic's cutting-edge cancer research gives children with neuroblastoma access to new potential treatment discoveries. Mayo Clinic also participates in cooperative clinical research trial networks, including the Children's Oncology Group.
Nationally recognized expertise
Mayo Clinic Cancer Center meets strict standards for a National Cancer Institute comprehensive cancer center, which recognizes scientific excellence and a multidisciplinary approach to cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., and Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Ariz., are ranked among the Best Hospitals for cancer by U.S. News & World Report.
Dec. 04, 2015
- Kliegman RM, et al. Neuroblastoma. In: Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics. 20th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 3, 2015.
- Irwin MS, et al. Neuroblastoma: Paradigm for precision medicine. Pediatric Clinics of North America. 2015;62:225.
- Niederhuber JE, et al., eds. Pediatric solid tumors. In: Abeloff's Clinical Oncology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 3, 2015.
- Neuroblastoma treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/types/neuroblastoma/patient/neuroblastoma-treatment-pdq. Accessed Nov. 3, 2015.
- Wilson JS, et al. A systematic review of 131I-meta iodobenzylguanidine molecular radiotherapy for neuroblastoma. European Journal of Cancer. 2014;50:801.
- Radiation therapy for neuroblastoma. American Cancer Society. http://www.cancer.org/cancer/neuroblastoma/detailedguide/neuroblastoma-treating-radiation-therapy. Accessed Nov. 11, 2015.