See a list of publications on nephrogenic systemic fibrosis by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
June 16, 2016
- Kaewlai R, et al. Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2012;199:W17.
- Galan A, et al. Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis. In: Treatment of Skin Disease: Comprehensive Therapeutic Strategies. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier Limited; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 9, 2016.
- Questions and answers on gadolinium-based contrast agents. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/DrugSafetyNewsletter/ucm142889.htm. Accessed March 9, 2016.
- Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis. National Organization for Rare Disorders. http://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/nephrogenic-systemic-fibrosis/. Accessed March 9, 2016.
- Thomsen HS, et al. Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis and gadolinium-based contrast media: Updated ESUR Contrast Medium Safety Committee guidelines. European Radiology. 2013;23:307.
- Ferri FF. Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2016. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 9, 2016.
- Miskulin D, et al. Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis/nephrogenic fibrosing dermopathy in advanced renal failure. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 9, 2016.
- Leung N (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 15, 2016.
Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis