Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments that treat this condition
Areas that research this condition
Mayo Clinic researchers have long pursued advances to reduce suffering from musculoskeletal disorders. They study problems identified in the clinic, and doctors apply their research results in treatment plans.
See a list of publications about Morton's neuroma by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Morton's neuroma care at Mayo Clinic
Aug. 04, 2017
- Morton's neuroma. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00158. Accessed Feb. 2, 2016.
- Frontera WR. Morton neuroma. In: Essentials of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Musculoskeletal Disorders, Pain, and Rehabilitation. 3rd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2015. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Feb. 2, 2016.
- Safran MR, et al. Morton neuroma (Interdigital plantar neuroma). In: Instructions for Sports Medicine Patients. 2nd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Feb. 2, 2016.
- Ferri FF. Morton neuroma. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2016. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Feb. 2, 2016.
- Fields KB. Evaluation and diagnosis of common causes of foot pain in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Feb. 2, 2016.
- Weller GG (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 9, 2016.
- Brown AY. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Dec. 9, 2015.