Meniere's disease can affect your social life, your productivity and the overall quality of your life. Learn all you can about your condition. Talk to people who share the condition, possibly in a support group. Group members can provide information, resources, support and coping strategies. Ask your doctor or therapist about groups in your area or look for information from the Vestibular Disorders Association.
Nov. 26, 2015
- Dinces EA, et al. Meniere disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 3, 2015.
- Meniere's disease. American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery. http://www.entnet.org/content/menieres-disease. Accessed Oct. 3, 2015.
- AskMayoExpert. Recurrent vertigo. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Foster CA. Optimal management of Meniere's disease. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management. 2015;11:301.
- Meniere's disease. Vestibular Disorders Association. http://vestibular.org/menieres-disease. Accessed Oct. 3, 2015.
- Neff BA, et al. Auditory and vestibular symptoms and chronic subjective dizziness in patients with Meniere's disease, vestibular migraine, and Meniere's disease with concomitant vestibular migraine. Otology & Neurotology. 2012;33:1235.
- Bisdorff AR, et al. Overview of the international classification of vestibular disorders. Neurological Clinics. 2015;33:514.
- Furman JM, et al. Evaluation of the patient with vertigo. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 5, 2015.
- Ferrarro JA, et al. Electrocochleography in the evaluation of patients with Maniere's disease/endolymphatic hydrops. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology. 2006;17:45.