ResearchBy Mayo Clinic Staff
See a list of publications by Mayo doctors on multiple endocrine neoplasia, type 1 (MEN 1) on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Dec. 24, 2015
- Melmed S, et al. Williams Textbook of Endocrinology. 12th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 9, 2014.
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://endocrine.niddk.nih.gov/pubs/men1/men1.aspx. Accessed July 12, 2014.
- Riggin EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 12, 2014.
- Thakker RV. Multiple endocrine neoplasia. Medicine. 2013;41:562.
- Walls GV. Multiple endocrine neoplasia (MEN) syndromes. Seminars in Pediatric Surgery. 2014;23:96.
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia, type 1 (MEN 1). The Merck Manual for Health Care Professionals. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/endocrine_and_metabolic_disorders/multiple_endocrine_neoplasia_men_syndromes/multiple_endocrine_neoplasia_type_1_men_1.html. Accessed July 13, 2014.
- Nippoldt TB (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 19, 2014.