Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments that treat this condition
Areas that research this condition
Mayo Clinic has a robust history in endocrine research. Several past and current presidents of national and international endocrine societies have been on the Mayo Clinic staff.
See a list of publications on multiple endocrine neoplasia, type 1 (MEN 1) by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Multiple endocrine neoplasia, type 1 (MEN 1) care at Mayo Clinic
Aug. 25, 2017
- Jameson JL, et al., eds. Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1. In: Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric. 7th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 12, 2017.
- Melmed S, et al. Multiple endocrine neoplasia. In: Williams Textbook of Endocrinology. 13th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 12, 2017.
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/endocrine-diseases/multiple-endocrine-neoplasia-type-1. Accessed July 12, 2017.
- Warner K. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 3, 2017.
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia, type 1 (MEN 1). Merck Manual Professional Version. https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/endocrine-and-metabolic-disorders/multiple-endocrine-neoplasia-men-syndromes/multiple-endocrine-neoplasia,-type-1-men-1. Accessed July 12, 2017.
- Arnold A. Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1: Treatment. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed July 12, 2017.
- Ospina NS, et al. Safety and efficacy of percutaneous parathyroid ethanol ablation in patients with recurrent primary hyperparathyroidism and multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2015;100:E87.
- Nippoldt TB (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 17, 2017.
Multiple endocrine neoplasia, type 1 (MEN 1)