Mayo Clinic doctors and therapists research prevention, diagnosis and treatment options for lymphedema. Read more on the physical medicine and rehabilitation research website.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on lymphedema on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Oct. 23, 2014
- Lymphedema. Society for Vascular Surgeons. http://www.vascularweb.org/vascularhealth/Pages/lymphedema.aspx?PF=1. Accessed Sept. 17, 2014.
- Lymphedema (PDQ): Health professional version. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/supportivecare/lymphedema/healthprofessional/AllPages/Print. Accessed Sept. 16, 2014.
- Mohler ER, et al. Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of lymphedema. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 16, 2014.
- Chiu TW. Management of secondary lymphoedema. Hong Kong Medical Journals. 2014;20:1.
- Lymphedema (PDQ): Patient version. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/supportivecare/lymphedema/Patient/page1. Accessed Sept. 16, 2014.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.