Mayo Clinic doctors and researchers are studying new ways to diagnose and treat kyphosis.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on kyphosis on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Jun. 05, 2014
- Frontera WR, et al. Essentials of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Musculoskeletal Disorders, Pain, and Rehabilitation. 2nd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2008. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 11, 2013.
- Kyphosis (roundback) of the spine. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00423. Accessed April 10, 2012.
- Kado DM. Overview of hyperkyphosis in older persons. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 11, 2013.
- Kliegman RM, et al. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics. 19th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 11, 2013.
- Canale ST, et al. Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics. 11th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2008. http://www.mdconsult.com/das/book/body/208746819-4/0/1584/0.html. Accessed July 11, 2013.
- Neurological diagnostic tests and procedures. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/misc/diagnostic_tests.htm. Accessed July 11, 2013.
- Larson AN (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Dec. 9, 2013.
- Wybier M, et al. Musculoskeletal imaging in progress: The EOS imaging system. Joint Bone Spine. 2013;80:238.
- Six years and more than 60 lifesized anatomic models to help plan complex surgeries. Mayo Clinic. http://newsletters.mayo.edu/newscenter/Article.aspx?contentID=DOCMAN-0000157800. Accessed Jan. 7, 2014.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Nov. 5, 2013.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.