Mayo Clinic is a leader in kidney cancer research. Kidney cancer research is conducted in coordination with Mayo Clinic Cancer Center.
Mayo Clinic Cancer Center receives funding from the National Cancer Institute and is designated as a comprehensive cancer center — recognition for an institution's scientific excellence and multidisciplinary resources focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on kidney cancer on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Feb. 13, 2015
- Kidney cancer. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed Jan. 16, 2015.
- Niederhuber JE, et al., eds. Abeloff's Clinical Oncology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan. 16, 2015.
- What you need to know about kidney cancer. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/publications/patient-education/wyntk-kidney-cancer. Accessed Jan. 16, 2015.
- Distress management. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed Jan. 16, 2015.
- Wein AJ, et al. Campbell-Walsh Urology. 10th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan 16, 2015.
- Cook AJ. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 9, 2014.
- SEER stat fact sheets: Kidney and renal pelvis cancer. National Cancer Institute. http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/kidrp.html. Accessed Jan. 19, 2015.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.