- Team approach. At Mayo Clinic, you'll receive coordinated care from a team of doctors and health care professionals. Mayo Clinic doctors work together to provide you with the best care possible for islet cell cancer, tailored to your needs.
- Expertise with rare cancers. Mayo Clinic surgeons' unique knowledge and skill is invaluable for people with islet cell cancer.
- Newest technology. Mayo Clinic makes extensive use of the newest technology to improve chances for positive outcomes.
- A full range of treatment options to consider. Mayo Clinic doctors will work with you to review all of your treatment options and choose the treatment that best suits your needs and goals. The range of treatments offered to people with islet cell cancer includes surgery, targeted therapy and radiofrequency ablation.
- Comprehensive cancer center. Mayo Clinic Cancer Center meets strict standards for a National Cancer Institute comprehensive cancer center, which recognizes scientific excellence and a multidisciplinary approach to cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., and Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Ariz., are ranked among the Best Hospitals for cancer by U.S. News & World Report.
May 21, 2013