You could be at higher risk of developing golfer's elbow if you're:
Aug. 25, 2015
- Age 40 or older
- Performing repetitive activity at least two hours a day
- A smoker
- Jayanthi N. Epicondylitis (tennis and golf elbow). http://www.uptodate.com/ home. Accessed Aug. 7, 2015.
- Golf injuries to the hand, wrist or elbow. American Society for Surgery of the Hand. http://www.assh.org/handcare/hand-arm-injuries/Golf-injury. Accessed Aug. 7, 2015.
- Golf injury prevention. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00137. Accessed Aug. 8, 2015.
- Amin NH, et al. Medical epicondylitis: Evaluation and management. Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2015;23:348.
- Dimitrios S. Exercise for tendinopathy. World Journal of Methodology. 2015;5:51.