Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments that treat this condition
Areas that research this condition
Learn more about Mayo Clinic research efforts on the research website.
See a list of publications by Mayo doctors on Cushing syndrome on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Cushing syndrome care at Mayo Clinic
Aug. 04, 2017
- Lacroix A, et al. Cushing's syndrome. The Lancet. 2015;386:913.
- Cushing's syndrome. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/endocrine/cushings-syndrome/Pages/fact-sheet.aspx. Accessed Dec. 30, 2015.
- Nieman LK. Overview of the treatment of Cushing's syndrome. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 30, 2015.
- Nieman LK. Epidemiology and clinical manifestations of Cushing's syndrome. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 30, 2015.
- Raff H. Cushing syndrome — Update on testing. Endocrinology and Metabolism Clinics of North America. 2015;44:43.
- Nieman LK. Establishing the diagnosis of Cushing's syndrome. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 30, 2015.
- Cook AJ. AllScripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 9, 2015.
- Nippoldt TN (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 17, 2016.
- Signifor prescribing information. Stein, Switzerland; Novartis Pharma Stein AG: March 2015. http://hcp.novartis.com/products/signifor/cushings-disease/. Accessed Jan. 19, 2016.