Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments that treat this condition
Areas that research this condition
Mayo Clinic staff actively conducts research in corticobasal degeneration and related conditions. Researchers study causes, diagnostic techniques and treatment options for corticobasal degeneration.
The Alzheimer's Disease Research Center at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota and Mayo Clinic in Florida is one of 29 Alzheimer's disease research centers in the United States designated and funded by the National Institute on Aging of the National Institutes of Health.
Researchers in the center study corticobasal degeneration, dementia, Alzheimer's disease and related conditions. You may have the opportunity to participate in trials at the center. Mayo Clinic is a key participant in the Arizona Alzheimer's Consortium, a statewide research collaboration.
See a list of publications on corticobasal degeneration by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Corticobasal degeneration care at Mayo Clinic
Aug. 23, 2017
- Factor SA, et al. Corticobasal degeneration. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 13, 2016.
- Riggin EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 1, 2016.
- NINDS corticobasal degeneration information page. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/corticobasal_degeneration/corticobasal_degeneration.htm. Accessed Oct. 13, 2016.
- Daroff RB, et al. Neurodegenerative disease processes. In: Bradley's Neurology in Clinical Practice. 7th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 13, 2016.
- Budson AE, et al. Corticobasal degeneration. In: Memory Loss, Alzheimer's Disease, and Dementia. 2nd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 13, 2016.
- Graff-Radford N (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 25, 2016.