Our patients tell us that the quality of their interactions, our attention to detail and the efficiency of their visits mean health care like they've never experienced. See the stories of satisfied Mayo Clinic patients.
July 28, 2016
- Van Gompel JJ, et al. Chordoma and chondrosarcoma. The Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America. 2015;48:501.
- Bone cancer. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed May 10, 2016.
- Gelderblom AJ, et al. Chondrosarcoma. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 1, 2016.
- Longo DL, et al., eds. Soft tissue and bone sarcomas and bone metastases. In: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 19th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. http://accessmedicine.com. Accessed July 1, 2016.
- Nota SPFT, et al. The identification of prognostic factors and survival statistics of conventional central chondrosarcoma. Sarcoma. 2015;2015:1.
- Rose PS (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 10, 2016.