- Experience. Mayo Clinic doctors trained in blood vessel conditions, blood vessel surgery (vascular and endovascular surgeons), and heart and blood vessel surgery (cardiovascular surgeons), and others have experience evaluating and treating aortic aneurysms. Each Mayo Clinic location offers a vascular center, staffed by doctors and other specialists trained in vascular diseases.
- Team approach. Mayo Clinic doctors work together to diagnose and treat your condition.
- Efficient system. Mayo Clinic doctors evaluate your condition and develop a treatment plan, often within a few days.
- Latest diagnostic tools. Mayo Clinic doctors use detailed imaging tests to accurately diagnose aortic aneurysms. Tests may include echocardiography, computerized tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and others.
- Treatment expertise. Mayo Clinic doctors have expertise treating people who have aortic aneurysms, using endovascular surgery, open surgery and other options.
- Research leader. Mayo Clinic doctors study new and potential treatments for aortic aneurysms and conduct clinical trials
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., is ranked among the Best Hospitals for heart and heart surgery by U.S. News & World Report.
Mayo Clinic: Answers you can trust
At Mayo Clinic, we assemble a team of specialists who take the time to listen and thoroughly understand your health issues and concerns. We tailor the care you receive to your personal health care needs. You can trust our specialists to collaborate and offer you the best possible outcomes, safety and service.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit medical institution that reinvests all earnings into improving medical practice, research and education. We're constantly involved in innovation and medical research, finding solutions to improve your care and quality of life. Your doctor or someone on your medical team is likely involved in research related to your condition.
Our patients tell us that the quality of their interactions, our attention to detail and the efficiency of their visits mean health care — and trusted answers — like they've never experienced.
Why Choose Mayo Clinic
What Sets Mayo Clinic Apart
Aug. 31, 2011
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.