Mayo Clinic doctors trained in blood vessel conditions (vascular diseases), blood vessel surgery (vascular surgery), heart and blood vessel surgery (cardiovascular surgery), heart and blood vessel conditions (cardiovascular diseases), and other areas research new and improved diagnosis and treatment options for aortic aneurysms.
See a list of publications by Mayo authors on aortic aneurysm on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Sept. 23, 2014
- James C. Andrews, M.D.
- Thomas C. Bower, M.D.
- Randall R. De Martino, M.D.
- Audra A. Duncan, M.D.
- Peter Gloviczki, M.D.
- Albert G. Hakaim, M.D.
- Manju Kalra, MBBS
- Gustavo S. Oderich, M.D.
- Warner (Andrew) A. Oldenburg, M.D.
- Rakesh M. Suri, M.D., D.Phil.
- Overview of aortic aneurysms. The Merck Manual for Health Care Professionals. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/cardiovascular_disorders/diseases_of_the_aorta_and_its_branches/overview_of_aortic_aneurysms.html?qt=aortic%20aneurysm&alt=sh. Accessed July 10, 2014.
- What is an aneurysm? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/arm/. Accessed July 10, 2014.
- Riggin EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 25, 2014.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.