Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments that treat this condition
Areas that research this condition
Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists are studying ways to improve the diagnosis and treatment of adrenal cancer.
Cancer research is conducted in coordination with the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center receives funding from the National Cancer Institute and is designated as a comprehensive cancer center — recognition for an institution's scientific excellence and multidisciplinary resources focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
See a list of publications on adrenal cancer by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Adrenal cancer care at Mayo Clinic
Aug. 16, 2017
- AskMayoExpert. Adrenocortical carcinoma. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014.
- Niederhuber JE, et al., eds. Cancer of the endocrine system. In: Abeloff's Clinical Oncology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 4, 2015.
- Jameson JL, et al., eds. Adrenal surgery. Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric. 7th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 4, 2015.
- Adrenocortical carcinoma treatment (PDQ). National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/types/adrenocortical/patient/adrenocortical-treatment-pdq. Accessed Nov. 4, 2015.
- Kerkhofs TMA, et al. Developing treatment for adrenocortical carcinoma. Endocrine-Related Cancer. 2015;22:R325.
- Cook AJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 29, 2015.