Mayo Clinic researchers are working on ways to better diagnose and treat achalasia, including studying the long-term effectiveness of achalasia therapies.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on achalasia on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
March 31, 2015
- Boeckxstaens GE, et al. Achalasia. The Lancet. 2014;383:83.
- Vela MF. Management strategies for achalasia. Neurogastroenterology & Motility. 2014;26:1215.
- Golden, AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 18, 2015.
- Spechler SJ. Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of achalasia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Feb. 18, 2015.
- Spechler SJ. Overview of the treatment of achalasia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Feb. 18, 2015.
- Krishnamohan P, et al. Long-term outcome after laparoscopic myotomy for achalasia. The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2014;147:730.