- Fellow - Advanced Laparoscopy Carolinas Medical Center
- Resident - General Surgery Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Department of Education Services, Mayo Clinic in Arizona
- MD Creighton University School of Medicine
- Professor of Surgery
- Minimally invasive treatment for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract including gastroesophageal reflux, achalasia and tumors
- Laparoscopic repair of ventral hernia and inguinal hernia as well as laparoscopic surgery for diseases of the adrenal glands, spleen and biliary tract
See my publications
See a description of research activities.