Resources For PhysiciansBy Mayo Clinic Staff
Urology Residency Program
Gregory A. Broderick, M.D.
Professor of Urology, Mayo Medical School
Director, Urology Residency Program
The five-year Urology Residency Program at Mayo Clinic in Florida is accredited by the ACGME and offers:
- Comprehensive preparation for a career in clinical practice or academic medicine
- A curriculum that meets the certification requirements of the American Board of Urology
- Close working relationships among residents and faculty
- Extensive clinical experience with both common and complex urological problems
- A strong didactic curriculum that includes a variety of conferences, lectures and courses
Mayo Clinic's favorable faculty ratio, diverse patient population and state-of-the-art diagnostic, therapeutic and research facilities combine to create a truly integrated educational experience. The Mayo Clinic way of graduate medical education ensures you will have the finest teaching and the broadest patient-care experience possible during a busy, hands-on residency program.
For details, visit the Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education Jacksonville Urology Residency Program Web site.
March 14, 2014