About the Program
The Executive Exam Program includes:
- A comprehensive medical history review and physical exam done by a Mayo Clinic internal medicine specialist and referrals to subspecialists, as necessary
- A full range of preventive screening tests for early detection of cancer, heart disease and other serious health concerns
- A heart (cardiovascular) fitness evaluation
- A review and update of medications and immunizations, including those needed for international travel
- A lifestyle assessment to discuss your approach to nutrition, stress management, alcohol and tobacco use, personal safety, and other indicators of disease risk
- A full report of your test results on the day of your exam and a written report mailed to your home
Consultations and screenings are tailored to your personal needs and corporate considerations. Other tests, consultations or counseling may be recommended after reviewing your family history, lifestyle, symptoms or other risk factors.
Optional tests and services can be requested, including vision and hearing tests, skin (dermatology) consultations, stress management counseling, and cosmetic surgery. Additional services may lengthen your visit.
Medical care for spouses
Some couples prefer to arrange simultaneous appointments at Mayo Clinic. With sufficient notice, Mayo Clinic can usually accommodate your request.
Corporate enrollment in Mayo Clinic's Executive Health Program offers companies a way to maximize the health of their leadership teams. There are flexible options for types of coverage and billing.