- BA - Psychology. Honors Thesis: Categorization Process and Competing Categories. Advisor: Douglas Medin, Ph.D. Northwestern University
- MA - APA Accredited Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology. Masters Thesis: Using Impulsive Behavior in Laboratory Tasks to Identify Psychopaths, Extraverts, and Introverts. Advisor: Donald R. Lynam, PhD. University of Kentucky
- PhD - APA Accredited Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology. Dissertation: Validation of the UPPS Impulsivity Scale: A Four Factor Model of Impulsivity. Advisor: Donald R. Lynam, Ph.D. University of Kentucky
- Internship - APA Accredited Clinical Psychology Internship in Pediatric Psychology Geisinger Medical Center
- Post-doctoral Fellowship - Child and Family Medical Psychology Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Associate Professor of Psychology
- Assessment and treatment of child and adolescent anxiety disorders
- Development of intensive treatments of childhood OCD
- Neuroimaging of OCD and the effects of behavior therapy
- Development of electronic tools to enhance cognitive behavior therapy for anxiety disorders
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.