- A-Level Studies in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Philosophy & Computer Science GF Abela Lyceum, Msida
- Biomedical Science Department, Basic Medical Science Training with Distinction in Physiology & Biochemistry University of Malta
- Clinical Training University of Malta Medical School, Guardamangia, Malta
- MD University of Malta
- Rotating Internship - General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology and ENT St Luke's Hospital, Malta
- Resident - Internal Medicine Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Fellow - Endocrinology Clinician-Investigator Training Program, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Mayo Foundation Scholar with Professor John Todd, Diabetes & Inflammation Laboratory, Cambridge Institute of Medical Research, Cambridge, UK Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Professor of Medicine
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Diabetes and genetic disorders of metabolism
- Pituitary and adrenal disorders
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.