- BA - Major: Psychology
Minor: Math, Statistics University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- PhD - Neuropsychology, Rural/Community Psychology University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Internship - Neuropsychology - Geropsychology Specialty Track Neuropsychiatric Institute, University of California, Los Angeles
- Post-doctoral Fellowship - Clinical Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Professor of Psychology
- Chair, Dementia Evaluation Guideline Task Force, Committee on Aging, American Psychological Association (APA), 2008-present
- President, Division of Clinical Neuropsychology, American Psychological Association (APA), 2008-2009
- President, American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology, 2005-2007
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.