- BS - Biological Sciences DePaul University
- PhD - Molecular Biology: Isolated the gene for oviduct progesterone receptor binding factor from chicken and studied the regulatory elements of the gene in an avian model. Advisor: Dr. Thomas C. Spelsberg Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- PhD Molecular Biology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Track, Programs, Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- MD University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Resident - Internal Medicine Training. Research project with Dr. Thomas Spelsberg evaluating a novel factor
produced by breast cancer cells. This molecule appears to inhibit osteoblast function. Mayo Clinic
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Breast cancer, molecular diagnostics and therapeutics
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.