- BS - Computer Science and Engineering School of Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- PhD - Anatomy and Cell Biology University of Illinois at Chicago
- MD College of Medicine, University of Illinois, Chicago
- Internship - Transitional Program (PGY-1) MacNeal Memorial Hospital
- Resident - Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program (PGY-2 to PGY-5) The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellow - Neuroradiology The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Diagnostic Radiology, CAQ Neuroradiology, American Board of Radiology
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
- Associate Professor of Radiology
- Developing new imaging tools with special attention to the psychiatric diseases--specifically, developing new MR-based imaging modalities such as diffusion tensor imaging and multinuclear spectroscopy and spectroscopic imaging (hydrogen, sodium, phosphorus, lithium)
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.