- BA - Double Major:
Biology; Molecular Genetics and Development Government: American Constitutional Law Cornell University
- MD Baylor College of Medicine
- Other - Surgical internship Department of Surgery, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York City, New York
- Other - Neurosurgical Residency Department of Neurosurgery, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York City, New York
- Other - Intra-residency Complex Spine Fellowship Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, UCLA Medical Center
- Associate Professor of Neurosurgery
- Spinal cord and nerve root decompression
- Spine and spinal cord tumors
- Spinal reconstruction
- Instrumentation and fusion
- Cervical and lumbar degenerative disease
- Brain tumors
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.